Thursday, 2 February 2017

Goodreads Reading Challenge

At the beginning of the year I uploaded a post about some of my goals for the year.


One of those goals was to read more so I had decided to do the Goodreads reading challenge.
This means you set yourself a certain number of books to read in the year.

As someone who adores reading I kind of stopped reading for a while (apparently fanfictions don't count as "proper reading") so this year I have set myself a target of 15 books.
I won't lie, to me that number is relatively low, but since I hadn't really sat down and read properly for a while I didn't want to go any higher and then be disappointed that I hadn't met my target.

So far I have managed to read 7 books this year, 6 of those were The Mortal Instruments book series,
(I'm now going to need to get hold of The Infernal Devices series to go along with it though) and the last book I finished last night was "Fangirl" after my friend Becca had told me numerous times that I need to read it.

If you want to join the Goodreads reading challenge, it is so easy to do so, just create an account on Goodreads then go to the reading challenge for 2017, set a target amount of books to read and there you go, whenever you finish a book you just need to add it to your "read" shelf and it's done.

I'm not sure what else I am going to add to my list, I do have the sequel to Fangirl to read, and I wantt to get hold of the Divergant series (I have the first one, but I think The Works have the set on offer so I might have to buy that)

If you have any book suggestions then please do leave them in the comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment