Sunday, 8 January 2017

The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag

I found this on themakeuphoneyblog whilst looking for tags to do as a video.
I have actually filmed a video of this but I decided to do an accompanying blog post too.



1. Name a beauty regimen that you rarely do?

Body Lotion and using an eye cream, After I have finished in the bath I like to get warm clothes on as soon as possible. 

2. Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly?
I spot clean before and after every single use, as for deep cleaning, I don't go over 2 weeks without doing it. 
3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
It depends, if I'm testing a nail polish I will try to hold out to see how long it lasts before it start to look horrible. Otherwise I try to redo it as soon as possible. 
4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?
I tend to stock up so I should always have some form of backup, but I tend to replace a product as soon as possible. 
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
Putting laundry away, It tends to get left to one side for a while. 
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
Nope, I get ready ASAP, I also tend to dance around or get distracted by soaps or music when I should be getting ready so it takes a while.
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
No but I am trying to stop myself from buying SO much makeup when I don't need it all. So now at the moment I am trying to only buy things I need when  need them- wish me luck with that lol.
9. How organized are your make-up and nail polish collections?
Fairly, I keep changing the way it's organised though, but for now it's ok, although I need to separate my nude and colour palettes as my drawer for them is too full ☺

I tag my friend becca to do this, but if anyone else wants to then go ahead ☺ 
Thank you for reading 

Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment